Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Vacation Reading

Do your reading tastes change by season? Are there "beach reads" for you?

Maybe you are a mystery reader? Romance?

I'm headed off on a road trip this week and here's my odd mix of books that I'm taking for reading material....(I overload JUST IN CASE there's a book emergency of some sort)

"The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs

The unpublished manuscript of Aaron Brown's first book

"Dedication" by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

"Lake Superior's Historic North Shore - A Guided Tour" by Deborah Morse-Kahn

"Up for Renewal - What Magazines Taught Me About Love, Sex, and Starting Over" by Cathy Alter

"Shining Big Water - the Story of Lake Superior" by Norman K. Risjord

What are you reading this summer? Send me some suggestions!

No comments: