It sucks to get old. All these new-fangled things the kids come up with! Tiny phones connected by a series of tubes. Yogurt in a tube. Who knew?
Anyway, my friend in blogging, Northern Cheapskate Christina Brown has tagged me. Which I guess means I'm it. Here we go, I'll start counting while you find your hiding place.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
6 unspectacular things about me. (testing, testing, is this thing on?)
1. I hate to see a seam of a lamp shade. Don't ask me why, but I not only turn it so it looks better, but I've been known to ask my husband to take care of it for me as well.
2. One of my dad's nicknames for me was Charlie Brown. Not sure why - it was either my shirt or my wishy-washiness.
3. I have a stuffed monkey on my bed.
4. I taught myself to play the piano with tv themes. St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, The Jeffersons....
5. I like the Gene Simmons reality show "Family Jewels". (Not so much that I know when it is on, but I'll stop when I come to it)
6. I absolutely LOVE the old video game Galaga.
Harbor Star Reflections
The Backward Pioneer
DJ the DJ's blog
Old Enough to Swear
Beaver Creek Cabins blog